Education: BE/B.Tech./MCA with 60% throughout academics from premier institutions
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Functional Group: Big Data
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensively involve with a multi-functional team (technical & non-technical members) on highly visible strategic projects, tackle relevant Big Data engineering problems and interact with top-caliber software engineers and QA automation resources contributing to our growing ecosystem of cutting-edge applications.
- Manage large-scale, high-availability, rapidly growing BIGDATA infrastructure on Google Cloud Services, that supports multi data sources. Closely work with Data Engineering and other teams within FTD-IT area to provide quick Data Solutions.
- Build and improve CI/CD processes to automate the delivery of releases into dev, QA and production environments and assisting development and QA engineers in troubleshooting issues.
- Provisioning, configuring, and maintaining GCP cloud resources, deploying product updates, monitoring infrastructure, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customer needs
- Take ownership of operations and streamline the processes in DevOps activities, data governance, data quality and Master Data Management and provide visibility into various infrastructure health metrics for the project.
- Experience in capacity planning, warehouse performance optimizations, audit mechanisms, implementing access at low level resources.
- Work with vendor support to solve technical issues, perform upgrades, and migrate to better/faster/stronger gear.
- Strong experience in developing solutions following "standard methodologies" within a large/complex environment. Agile process experience preferred while implementing solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Experience in managing high scale globally deployed applications in a public cloud environment such as GCP (preferred), AWS or Azure
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of systems capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Proficiency with one of the following scripting languages: Python, Typescript, Go or Ruby
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL technologies (MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Familiar with system operation skills in Linux and networking.
- Extensive hands-on experience in at least one Configuration Management system: Terraform, Dataform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar.
- Monitoring and Logging tools like Elasticsearch, Grafana, Splunk or similar
- Key tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- Good to Have
- Professional/Technical certifications from leading industry vendors
- Experience with distributed systems and technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Nifi etc.)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type:Full Time, Freelance/Homebased
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.