Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking passionate software application developers to work with our highly talented team of young dedicated professionals who aim to give our customers a memorable shopping experience.
Title: Software Engineer
Experience Range: 1 - 2 years in software development
Education: BE/B.Tech. in circuitry branches with 75% throughout academics from premier institutions/Universities
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Functional Group: Technology.
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial position will take a supporting role in building applications within our multi-brand $1B+ eCommerce company. We're actively searching for entry-level engineers to join newly created teams at FTD who will be tasked with building an entirely new state-of-the-art platform and architecture from scratch
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, deploy and release software using tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and Sonar Qube
- Troubleshoot and support production operations
- Work in small cross-functional teams to roll out features at an aggressive pace
- Review the design and code of peers
- Contribute to Technical design/Architecture
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong in core Java/Http/J2EE fundamentals
- Good hands-on skills in Java, Servlets, JDBC, JTA, JAX-WS, SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- Good experience with frameworks like Spring/Struts/Hibernate/MyBatis
- Strong Experience with Relational databases like Oracle and MySQL
- Working experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Good problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the following are a definite plus
- Understanding of Microservices and Cloud-Native Application architectures.
- Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security) skills.
- Docker containers.
- NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Requires excellent spoken and written English skills.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have opportunities to broaden your spectrum of technical expertise and impact the overall growth of the business.
If you are excited about our job openings, please drop an email to email@example.com with your latest resume and we will call you if your resume gets shortlisted.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
PG:Other Post Graduate
FTD India Pvt. Ltd