Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE / Btech with 70 % throughout the academic career.
Experience : 3 - 5 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects.
- Participate in these projects as an expert-level individual contributor.
- Design innovative solutions to enterprise ecommerce problems and communicate those solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Evaluate and implement 3rd party solutions (licensed and open-sourced) when custom solutions are impractical or unnecessary
- Keep pace with a fast development cycle without sacrificing quality.
Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements & processes. Willingness to both teach and learn from peers. Actively work with the team members and managers to continuously improve development processes for efficiency and effectiveness
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of experience working with Shopify Plus and Shopify APIs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Interest in working on a broad range of different projects and technologies
- Expert-level understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS (including latest versions of ECMAScript).
- Experience with React (Next.js experience preferred)
- Experience with, REST APIs, webhooks, and microservices
- Experience with cross-browser/platform code compatibility
- Also excellent at prioritizing tasks to use time efficiently, and delegating work to others when appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of TDD and its value, as well as the ability to write effective unit tests.
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of static site generation (Next.js experience preferred), as well as server- and client-side dynamic rendering.
- Experience with CMS (Contentful preferred)
- Experience in SEO, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience with version control systems (especially Git or BitBucket) as well as distributed workflows Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt.
- Experience building high performing systems including latency measurement, analysis, and optimization across the entire technology stack
- Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
- Experience with Microservice architecture and practices
- Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Experience with various e-commerce systems such as PIM, OMS, and/or FMS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address:BLOCK D WING II,5 FLOOR,CYBER GATEWAY,HITECH CITY,, MADHAPUR, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India