Job Title: Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Education: Requires B.Tech degree with 70% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience: 2- 3 years' experience in related technologies.
FTD, LLC, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects. This highly crucial position will take a leading role in helping analyze the data platform within our multi-brand E-Commerce company. We're actively searching for top-level engineers to join newly created teams at FTD, LLC, who will be tasked with building an entirely new state-of-the-art platform and architecture from scratch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : Extensively involve with a multi-functional team (technical & non-technical members) on highly visible strategic projects, tackle relevant Big Data engineering problems and interact with top-caliber software engineers, web developers, and QA automation resources contributing to our growing ecosystem of cutting-edge SOA based applications. Manage a large-scale, high-availability, rapidly growing BIG DATA infrastructure on Google Cloud Services that supports multi data sources. Closely work with DevOps and other teams within FTD-IT area to provide quick Data Solutions.
- Ability to design, architect and build our data platform while using a variety of BIG DATA technologies
- Work closely in the team to analyse and develop data architecture; ETL processes, ERD modelling and physical database implementation with GCP Data Services: Big Query, Big Table, Data Flow
- Contribute in the design, development and roll out of new application features that impact databases
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the data/ETL architecture and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity
- Develop Data Flow jobs to answer complex analytical and real-time operational questions.
- Innovate by exploring, recommending, bench marking, and implementing data-centric platform technologies.
- Provide support for both analytics and operational platforms.
- Work closely with team-members to deliver defect-free solutions in a timely manner. Update work status on a frequent (as often as daily) basis
- Follow and improve upon processes and policies for database application development methodologies and life cycles
- Work on multiple projects at a time either independently or as a team member
- Work with developers and business owners to provide database needs for the entire FTD platform
- Oversee the development and release of solutions to non-production environments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: B-Tech/MCA with 3+ years of developing solutions following "standard methodologies" within a large/complex environment. Agile process experience preferred while implementing solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Possess experience in architecture multi-tier and distributed database applications
- Experience with Apache Beam and 2 years or more in Java or Python and with Data Transformation
- Working experience related to various Data Flow, Big Table, Big Query, and any Cloud Data Storage Buckets
- Strong logical/physical database design, development, analysis, architecture, and modeling
- You are passionate about, Data, BIG DATA, and ML -learning new technologies
- You will have a good sense of engineering trade-offs, with an ability to understand the impact of software changes on extendibility, scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Experience with Kafka/ Pub-Sub,SQL programming, and performance tuning skills
- Good understanding of reporting platforms like Cognos and/or Business Objects.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address:BLOCK D WING II,5 FLOOR,CYBER GATEWAY,HITECH CITY,, MADHAPUR, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India