Role: Salesforce Developer
Qualification: BE / BTECH with 70% throughout the academic career
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Functional Group: Technology
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial position will take a supporting role in building applications within our multi-brand $1B+ ecommerce company. We're actively searching for entry-level engineers to join newly created teams at FTD who will be tasked with building an entirely new state-of the-art platform and architecture from scratch.
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com
- Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
- Integration of salesforce with various internal organizational services / components both using canvas framework and through REST / SOAP calls
- Good understanding and knowledge on Salesforce admin, development including Apex, Visual force development, Lightining, Integration including REST and SOAP APIs
- Must be familiar with Salesforce objects and best practices surrounding their use including Call center, views, workflow rules, validation rules, record types and page layouts
- Must be familiar with Salesforce Canvas framework to integrate with external web applications.
- Must be familiar with the Salesforce API
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Time: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Venue: FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
- Candidates who clear Code Assessment test will be processed for further technical discussions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Naga Kumar
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd