Job Title : Software Engineer
Education : Requires B.Tech/M.Tech degree from premier institution with 70% or above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG.
Experience : 3-8 years of Industry experience working as a Front End Engineer.
- Join a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects, work an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
- Produce well-designed, testable, efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales / milestones.
- Interact closely with business and graphic designers to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Mentor other developers to promote software best-practices, technical guidance and help grow their software development skill set.
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Strong experience using a client-side MV* framework such as NodeJs, ReactJS, NextJs, Redux and AngularJS.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and website performance.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack and Babel.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Produce high-quality software utilizing automated unit and integration testing.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including OWASP, XSRF, Security, Session management and best development practices.
- Good leadership skills, proactive, motivated and able to work in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and verbal agility.
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and have used them in practice.
- Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
- Microservice architecture and practices.
- REST service development and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Experience with the integration of third-party (licensed or open-source) e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
Required Technical Skills
Date of Drive: December 06, 2019 (Friday)
Time : 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Venue :FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
* Candidates who clear Code Assessment test will be processed for further technical discussions.
Note: Candidate who attended our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Naga Kumar
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd