Education : Requires B.Tech/M.Tech/M.C.A with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience : 3-6 years experience in IT Industry.
Plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. As part of Security Team help safeguard organizations computer networks and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor information security controls based on security industry frameworks (i.e., NIST, ISO, etc.) to establish and maintain a secure technology environment.
- Hands on experience configuring and managing security tools (i.e., vulnerability management, SIEM, GRC, WAF) to identify and report on potential information security risks.
- Prioritize information security risks and work with the business stakeholders on remediation projects.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and practices, specifically SOX and PCI, with a demonstrated ability to support internal and external efforts to maintain compliance with regulations.
- Respond to security incidents and assist with investigations as directed by management.
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings from major cloud providers including both Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and the Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Professional certification (i.e., CISSP, CISM, SSCP, etc.) preferred or actively working towards certification.
- Support and assist other team members as required to reach the team and departmental goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum three years experience as an information security engineer working in a fast-paced, large enterprise environment.
- Experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Knowledge in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience in planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures including PCI, SOX standards.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Knowledge of Web Application Firewalls like Secure Sphere, Incapsula and ASM.
- Knowledge of Network Firewalls, routing and Switching would be an added advantage.
- Experience of Python, bash scripting.Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd