Title: Senior Software Engineer/Lead Software Engineer
Experience Range: 3 - 6 years
Education: BE/B.Tech./MCA with 70% throughout academics from premier institutions
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Functional Group: Technology
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial position will take a supporting role in building applications within our multi-brand $1B+ ecommerce company. We're actively searching for entry-level engineers to join newly created teams at FTD who will be tasked with building an entirely new state-of the-art platform and architecture from scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect, build and deploy cloud platform microservices by using spring boot.
- Follow Agile Software Development methodology.
- Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment.
- Ensure code quality with code design review participation and 100% pass rate on automated regression test suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert level Java skills: Can write non trivial distributed applications using Java libraries.
- Excellent understanding of Generics, concurrency, streams, java collections
- Strong understanding of Microservices and Cloud Native Application architectures.
- Excellent in development and deployment of MicroServices by using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and API gateway (Netflix Zuul).
- Strong Core Spring and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security) skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD ) and testing tools such as Junit and Mockito.
- Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Git, SonarCube etc.
- Strong DB experience in Relational DB's and at least one NOSQL db, like for example MongoDB.
- Experience with Docker containers on Google Cloud Platform, powered by Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of implementing and consuming Restful/HTTP protocols.
- Experience with Web frameworks like React, Redux and Webpack is a plus.
- Requires excellent spoken and written English skills.
Date of Drive: November 24, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Venue: FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building, HitechCity, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Note: Candidate who attended our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Naga Kumar
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address :Block D Wing II , 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway, Building, Hitech City, Madhapur Village, Serlingampally, Hyderabad