Seeking a DataStage resource, responsible for designing and implementing BI solution using IBM DataStage 11.x. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated hands-on experience in IBM DataStage solution design, administration, server configuration, and technical support including all components of the IBM DataStage 11.x.
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Propose solutions for gaps between business requirements and tool capabilities
- Help to ensure the integrity, elegance and maintainability of the overall business intelligence solution
- Provide support and training to business users.
- Help the team expand adoption and implementation of existing/new BI technologies on cloud.
- Provide on-call production support related to BI/ ETL tasks and work with other team members to resolve issues.
- Minimum 3 year experience in developing Data warehouse applications including- Analysis, Requirements, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment, Support and Upgrades & Migration
- Experience in building / supporting ETL applications using IBM DataStage 11.x
- Strong experience in IBM Netezza Database
- Scheduling tool experience (preferably Cisco Tidal Scheduler)
- Advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) programming experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment - multi-tasking, prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Self-starter, able to manage projects and programs throughout the project life cycle.
- ETL experience using other tools like OWB/Talend is an added advantage.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting is an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd