Education: BE/B.Tech with 70% throughout academics.(Mandatory)
Experience : 1-3 years of experience
Job Location : Hyderabad, India
- Strong hands on experience in automation test scripts development
- Experience in design & development of test automation frameworks from scratch
- Should be able to prioritize, estimate & write the automation test cases
- Understand requirements and come up with comprehensive test case list
- Understand and follow all the standard procedures in QA team
- Understand technology and domain areas for the tasks assigned
- Familiarize with all testing tools employed and be ready to pick up new tools and technologies based on the project needs.
- Experience in Automation using Selenium & Java .
- Good programming skills using Core Java (including Collections)
- Good knowledge on testing frameworks: JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework development.
- Good technical and debugging skills
- Experience in one or more of CI/CD tools(Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- Experience in testing Web and Client Server applications
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and other Quality Assurance processes
- Team Player, ability to multi-task, work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks.
- Good Oral & Written communication skills and able to handle conference calls with UK/USA teams
- Experience in API testing and automation using Rest Assured
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium or any other suitable tools/libraries
- Experience with SoapUI, PostMan, Fiddler etc.
- Good knowledge on Web technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, HTTP and Ajax
- Experience working in cloud technologies
- Experience with working in Agile methodology
- Good knowledge in Database and UNIX.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃ‚Â® and InterfloraÃ‚Â® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd