Role : Salesforce Developer
Qualification : BE / BTECH with 60% throughout the academic career
Experience : 4-6 yrs
The Salesforce developer will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The developer will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes related to customer-care, call-center and related business processes. He will be responsible for developing various salesforce objects and integrating them with various external organization systems.
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com
- Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
- Integration of salesforce with various internal organizational services / components both using canvas framework and through REST / SOAP calls.
- Identify opportunities for sales automation
- Collaborate with business application owners to advance development of key customer care tools
- Good understanding and knowledge on Salesforce admin, development including Apex, Visual force development, Lightining, Integration including REST and SOAP APIs
- Must be familiar with Salesforce objects and best practices surrounding their use including Call center, views, workflow rules, validation rules, record types and page layouts
- Must be familiar with Salesforce Canvas framework to integrate with external web applications.
- Must be familiar with the Salesforce API
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Required Candidate profile
- Looking for candidate who can join immediately or a max of 1 month of notice period .
- Candidate who clears the written test will have further technical discussions .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Team HR
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address :Block D Wing II , 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway, Building, Hitech City, Madhapur Village, Serlingampally, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India