Education : Requires B.Tech/MCA degree from with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience : 1 - 3 years experience in NOC / IT operations
Job Description :
- This position will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day operations of the NOC department.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience in fast paced and growing environments, and should be proficient with NOC concepts and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 4/7/365 monitoring of internal and production systems and Upon detection of a problem, alarm or event, the NOC engineer will diagnose the impact to services & troubleshoot the problem, attempting a 1st line fix where possible and if not then escalating/paging level two engineers.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
- Basic understanding of Network Monitoring Concepts and management tools
- Review and update the status of problems in trouble-ticketing system(Like Service Desk or Service Now etc)
- Assist in maintaining Operations documentation including support guides, knowledge base articles, and procedures.
- Participate in the transfer of information from one shift to the next.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Experience with Monitoring tools, Like SCOM, Splunk & Solarwinds or Any cloud based monitoring tools (Dynatrace or Site24x7)is an added advatange
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge about operating systems like windows, Active Directory , Exchange, SCOM
- Good networking concepts like LAN, WAN, Networking concepts like TCP/IP , HTTP FTP etc and utilities SSH, CURL etc
- Good Troubleshooting skills at PC, OS & Network level
- Good to have scripting skills to automate routine jobs (Shell/Perl/python)
- Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and written & verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in shifts including night and weekends
Required Candidate profileNote : Preferably looking for male candidates as rotational shifts are involved
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd