Education: Requires B.Tech/MCA degree with 70% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG
Experience: 1.5 - 3 years experience in Devops operations
This position will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Devops department. The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience in fast paced and growing environments, and should be proficient with unix concepts and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Devops and Infrastructure deployment and operating with Agile scrum teams.
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, GCE.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux administration.
- Scripting/Automation experience using Bash/Python/Perl.
- Experience on Java based build tools Maven, Gradle.
- Experience of continuous Integration tools Jenkins, git, Artifactry.
- Knowledge of configuration, Infrastructure management tools Ansible, Salt, Terraform.
- Knowledge on Stackdriver, Dynatrace Application monitoring tool and Zabbix/Nagios.
- Knowledge on Network architecture for infrastructure, Ip networking, VPN's, Load balancing.
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts of DNS, NTP, DHCP, VLAN's, HTTP/HTTPs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge about operating systems like Linux, windows, Active Directory , Exchange, SCOM.
- Good knowledge about networking concepts & architecture.
- Good to have Java based build tools Maven, Gradle & application monitoring tools.
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Venue: FTD INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Block D Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building, Hi-tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Note: Candidate who attended our interview process in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Naga Kumar
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd