Education : Requires B.Tech/MCA degree from with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience : 8 - 12 years experience in related technologies.
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial position will take a leading role in helping analyze the data platform within our multi-brand E-Commerce company. We're actively searching for top-level engineers to join newly created teams at FTD Companies who will be tasked with building an entirely new state-of-the-art platform and architecture from scratch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Extensively involve with a multi-functional team (technical & non-technical members) on highly visible strategic projects and work independently as needed. Tackle relevant Big Data engineering problems and interact with top-caliber software engineers, web developers, and QA automation resources contributing to our growing ecosystem of cutting-edge SOA based applications.
Manage a large-scale, high-availability, rapidly-growing BIGDATA infrastructure on Google Cloud Services that supports multi data sources. Closely work with DevOps and other teams within FTD-IT area to provide quick Data Solutions.
- Design, architect and build our data platform while using a variety of BIG DATA technologies
- Work closely in the team to analyze and develop data architecture; ETL processes, ERD modeling and physical database implementation with GCP Data Services: Big Query, Big Table, Data Flow
- Contribute in the design, development and roll out of new application features that impact databases
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the data/ETL architecture and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity
- Develop Data Flow jobs to answer complex analytical and real-time operational questions.
- Innovate by exploring, recommending, benchmarking, and implementing data-centric platform technologies.
- Provide support for both analytics and operational platforms.
- Work closely with team-members to deliver defect-free solutions in a timely manner. Update work status on a frequent (as often as daily) basis
- Follow and improve upon processes and policies for database application development methodologies and lifecycles
- Work on multiple projects at a time either independently or as a team member
- Work with developers and business owners to provide database needs for the entire FTD platform
- Oversee the development and release of solutions to non-production environments Team Management:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in handling multiple teams
- Set goals and objectives for team members and conduct performance reviews and provide timely feedback
- Able to quickly adapt to changing needs of the business
- Determine resource needs, drive hiring process, ensure successful onboarding of new team members, and implement strategies for employee retention.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- B-Tech/MCA with 7+ years of developing solutions following "standard methodologies" within a large/complex environment. Agile process experience preferred while implementing solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Capable of logical/physical database design, development, analysis, architecture, and modeling
- Possess experience in architecting multi-tier and distributed database applications
- Experience with Apache Beam and 4 years or more in Java or Python and with Data Transformation
- Working experience related to various Data Flow, Big Table, Big Query, and any Cloud Data Storage Buckets
- Strong logical/physical database design, development, analysis, architecture, and modeling
- You are passionate about, Data, BIG DATA, and ML-learning new technologies
- You will have a good sense of engineering trade-offs, with an ability to understand the impact of software changes on extendibility, scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Experience with Kafka/ Pub-Sub, SQL programming, and performance tuning skills
- Good understanding of reporting platforms like Cognos and / or Business Objects.
- Good team management and communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd