Education: Requires B.Tech / M.C.A. / M. Tech degree from premier institution with 70% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience : 3-5 years of Industry experience working as a Mobile App. developer.
Summary : To develop and maintain high quality e-commerce related mobile applications and user experiences that is both simple and engaging. You will be collaborating with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing efficient code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Should have sound knowledge of overall android and / or IOS architectures.
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP), Google Locations, Maps API & third-party libraries.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java, C++
- Proficient in Android technologies, Android Studio, SDK, KOTLIN, RXANDROID, DAGGER, Retrofit, FCM.
- Basic knowledge of using React Native/Native Script for mobile app development
- Ensuring optimal performance of mobile app.
- App packaging and ensure proper working on various devices
- Familiarity with OOP design principles and design patterns.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions
- Interact closely with business and graphic designers to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Nice to have experience in react native or ionic
- Nice to have experience in PWA/TWA
- Ability to troubleshoot app crashes and ability to monitor battery and network consumption of our app
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address :Block D Wing II , 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway, Building, Hitech City, Madhapur Village, Serlingampally, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India