Education : Requires B.Tech / M.C.A. / M.Tech degree from premier institution with 70% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience : 7-9 years of Industry experience working in front-end development .
The Front-End Lead should be able to provide advanced-level software programming for technical projects related to the e-commerce technology platform. He/she will be part of the team which creates the front end for critical technology areas of our high traffic, consumer facing leading ecommerce platform.
- Join a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects, work an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
- Produce well-designed, testable, efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales / milestones.
- Interact closely with business and graphic designers to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Mentor other developers to promote software best-practices, technical guidance and help grow their software development skillsets.
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Ability and interest in working on a broad range of different projects and technologies
- Write code for robust software design.
- Strong experience using a client-side MV* framework such as NodeJs, ReactJS, NextJs, Redux and AngularJS.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and website performance.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack and Babel.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Produce high-quality software utilizing automated unit and integration testing.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including OWASP, XSRF, Security, Session management and best development practices.
- Good leadership skills, proactive, motivated and able to work in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and verbal agility.
- Experience in architecting, implementing and/or managing high performance scalable ecommerce applications with more of the following: .NET, Java Web Services, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, Hibernate / MyBatis.
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Expertise with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and have used them in practice.
- Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
- Microservice architecture and practices.
- REST service development and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Experience with the integration of third-party (licensed or open-source) e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Experience with various e-commerce systems such as PIM, OMS, and/or FMS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTDÃÂ® and InterfloraÃÂ® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Rahul Singh
Contact Company:FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Address :Block D Wing II , 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway, Building, Hitech City, Madhapur Village, Serlingampally, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India